Current Impacts & How Technology Can Help
Recorded Live: May 14, 2020
In 2019, the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development (Tufts CSDD) and eClinical Solutions collaborated on a study to understand:
- How organizations are managing the increasing drug development data volume and diversity
- The impact more diverse data sources are having on clinical performance and efficiency including the ways external data is being incorporated and leveraged into trials
- Analytics capabilities and competencies that clinical organizations have currently and the key opportunities that exist to leverage automation and AI
This webinar discusses the results of the survey including key insights and findings for Life Sciences companies dealing with data diversity and digital transformation and how technology and systems like the elluminate Clinical Data Platform can help.
Key Learning Objectives
- Increases in key cycle time metrics by 32% from the last landscape survey done in 2017 and the data diversity drivers influencing this metric
- Importance, impact and benefits that having a formally defined clinical data strategy delivers
- How capabilities in the elluminate Clinical Data Platform which automates clinical data pipeline assembly for comprehensive data review, standardization and analytics addresses key data diversity challenges faced by the industry
Who Should Attend
- Clinical R&D IT
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Programming
- Biostats/Data Sciences
Chief Marketing Officer
Sheila has more than 20 years of experience with 17 years in marketing, product management and strategy roles in life sciences technology companies. She spent 15 years at PHT Corporation (now ERT) in a variety of marketing and executive leadership roles helping to drive the company’s growth and the industry adoption of electronic clinical outcome assessments (eCOA). At eClinical Solutions, Sheila manages all aspects of marketing including branding, communications, lead generation, product marketing and product management. She enjoys finding creative ways to tell customer stories and building products and services that help clinicians, data scientists and technologists do the challenging and important work of bringing life-saving new therapies to market.
Senior Director, Data Strategies
Dawn has over 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. She has worked within every level of clinical data management, from Data Coordinator to Director where she has participated in or had oversight for more than 250 clinical trials across various therapeutic areas. During her time in the industry, she has provided consultation to organizations on clinical trial conduct, best practices in Data Management and data capture as well as developed standardized libraries and templates to support the adoption of CDISC standards. She is an active member of SCDM as a GCDMP SME, course designer and webinar presenter. She serves as a member of the CDISC-CDASH core team, Diabetes TAUG team and CDASH CFAST Expanded Leadership Team.