30-Minute Academy Webinar
Thursday, January 27, 2022
11-11:30 AM ET, 8-8:30 AM PT, 4-4:30 PM GMT
Comprehensive operational data is essential for any life sciences company, but with the increase in outsourced providers and partners along with the jump in decentralized trials, getting access to this information can be a challenge. This critical data is owned by clinical research organization (CRO) partners and organizations have had limited options for gaining these insights — until now.
elluminate® CTMS Insights provides ONE centralized place for all your operational data. It is designed for organizations looking to own and mine their operations data for performance metrics without relying on downloads and spreadsheets.
If you are looking to scale through data-driven operational excellence, join us for this 30-minute webinar to learn how elluminate CTMS Insights:
- Provides on-demand operational insights, analytics, and visualizations for proactive trial oversight and management
- Leverages the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud to automate ingestion from a wide variety of sources including CRO’s CTMS systems for companies working in outsourced models
- Provides portfolio metrics and dashboards without relying on manual updates from your CTMs for decision-making and planning
Who Should Attend
- Life sciences companies of all sizes working in outsourced models
- Clinical operations leadership
- Clinical trial managers
- Development leaders
- Clinical Informatics leaders
- Research and development professionals
- Research and development analytics teams
Product Manager, eClinical Solutions
Within his current role as Product Manager at eClinical Solutions, Jason oversees key product development on the elluminate Clinical Cloud. He finds that it’s an exciting time to be helping pharma companies achieve their data strategies and feels fortunate to be working with an industry leading platform. Prior to his current role, Jason worked for several companies within the clinical trials space. His experience ranges from building an automated workforce, leading Agile development teams, establishing global laboratory processes, to driving company wide process improvement projects.