eClinical Solutions to Spotlight Technology-Enabled Digital Transformation Strategies at 2021 Industry Conferences
Clinical data technology experts to speak on modernizing drug development via clinical data lifecycle process automation and artificial intelligence capabilitiesReleased: September 21, 2021
eClinical Solutions LLC, a global provider of cloud-based enterprise software and software-driven clinical data services that accelerate digital clinical initiatives, today announced that the company’s leaders will speak at a number of top industry events this fall. Topics include how biometrics are sparking a digital transformation in clinical studies, building digital clinical teams and how data managers can keep up with an increased volume and velocity of information. For more information on these upcoming events and webinars, visit: https://www.eclinicalsol.com/events.
“Our team looks forward to exchanging ideas with industry colleagues interested in accelerating their digital transformation initiatives,” said Raj Indupuri, CEO and Co-founder of eClinical Solutions. ” As the demand for modern clinical data architectures grows, sharing best practices and business outcomes including faster study timelines and improved data quality is critical to industry advancement.”
eClinical Solutions will attend the virtual SCDM Live Global Conference (September 26- 29) and give a product showcase and have senior leaders join panel discussions.
- On September 28, eClinical’s Chief Delivery Officer Data Service Katrina Rice will join Bristol Myers Squibb Lead Clinical Data Manager K. Ingrid Durenberger, PRA Health Sciences Clinical Data Coordinator Alexandria McGarva, Merck HR Program Manager Meg Dresher and Angel Change Management Principle Molly Angel, on a panel titled “Keeping it Real: Personal brand success in the age of COVID-19 is about self-definition, transparency, authenticity” that discusses why it is essential for businesses that employees have strong personal brands.
- On September 29, Dawn Kaminski will join Dan Crawford, Senior Director at Veeva Systems, and Erin Broderick, Data Cleaning Lead at GlaxoSmithKlein for a panel discussion titled “The Evolution from Clinical Data Manager (CDM) to Clinical Data Scientist (CDS),” which focuses on how technology is changing clinical trials around the world.
- On September 29, eClinical CEO Raj Indupuri will join Jason Housley, Executive Director & Global Head of Novartis, Richard Young, VP Strategy, Vault CDMS at Veeva, and Praveen Garg, Executive Director & Head of Statistical Programming at AstraZeneca, for the panel discussion, “Fostering Digital Transformation In Biometrics – Can it Spur And Support Change,” where the group will take a practical look at how AI/ML, wearables, Omics and more have the potential to modernize enterprise-level transformations, with a focus on vision vs reality.
At the DPharm: Disruptive Innovations US conference (September 28 – 30), Sheila Rocchio, eClinical Solutions’ Chief Marketing Officer, will present “The Digital Transformation Enabler You Might Be Missing” on the 28th. The talk will focus on how modernizing clinical development is a strategic imperative and examine what you might be missing as you look at accelerating decentralized and digital trials.
At the Medidata NEXT conference (October 5-7), Platinum Sponsor eClinical Solutions will present on modern clinical data management strategies in two panel discussions:
- On October 5, eClinical’s Chief Delivery Officer Data Service Katrina Rice will join Medidata’s Nicole Pollard for a breakout session titled “Too Fast, Too Furious: How Can Data Managers Keep Up with the Shifting Landscape?” The discussion will focus on three approaches to data management and practical tips on what can be accomplished right now.
- On October 7, eClinical Solutions’ Diane Lacroix will moderate a discussion titled “Praxis Precision Medicines and eClinical Solutions: Maximizing the Value of Rave EDC with a Portfolio Approach” with panelists Maria Mushaben, Senior Portfolio Lead, eClinical Solutions, Brian Sahl, Head of Data Management, Praxis Precision Medicines, and Michael Barrera, Senior Director, Product Management – Study Conduct, Medidata. The talk will look at how Praxis uses this collaborative portfolio approach with its services provider, eClinical Solutions, and Medidata.
Senior leadership from eClinical Solutions will be taking part in the virtual DIA: Digital Technology in Clinical Trials conference (October 27-29), along with a virtual exhibit.
- On October 27, eClinical CEO Raj Indupuri will chair a session titled “The Data Deluge: Automating the Delivery of Quality Clinical Data.” The discussion will look at how Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence will fuel and speed the clinical development process.
- On October 28, eClinical’s Chief Delivery Officer Data Service Katrina Rice will join Rachel Chasse, Director of Innovation with the Digital Medicine Society, in a discussion titled “Better, Faster, Stronger: Building Successful Digital Clinical Teams for Today’s World.” The talk will look at how software developers, machine learning engineers and big data scientists are now vital members of clinical trial teams and clinicians and clinical operations colleagues.
- On October 28, Sheila Rocchio, eClinical Solutions’ Chief Marketing Officer, will join Megan Dunham, Jazz Pharmaceuticals’ Senior Manager, R&D Analytics and Vijay Koduru, Associate Director, Statistical Programming, in a session titled “Solving Clinical Data Challenges: Advancing Research Through New Technology.” The talk will focus on new strategies and technology to help manage an influx of data while reducing cycle times of clinical trials.
eClinical Solutions will host its 3rd annual elluminate® Engage conference from November 3-4. Taking place virtually this year, the event provides an opportunity for elluminate clients, partners and eClinical leaders to gather and discuss the latest industry trends, share how clients are using elluminate to improve the clinical data lifecycle, and collaborate about best practices.
In Europe, eClinical Solutions will be host an exhibition of its technology at the BioData World Congress 2021 (November 2-4 in Basel).
At the PHUSE EU Connect 2021 (November 15-19) conference, leaders from eClinical Solutions will lend their biostatistics, programming and data strategy expertise to four sessions, available on-demand at the virtual event:
- Nathan Johnson, Director, Data Engineering at eClinical Solutions, will give a presentation on “Accelerating Beyond Excel: Mapping Specifications in an Intelligent Web-based GUI,” which will explore the use of alternative programs to manage SDTM and ADaM datasets while retaining the capacity for editing and storage.
- Robert Musterer, Vice-President, Product Management at eClinical Solutions, will host a session on “Standards and Governed Data in the Clinical Data Pipeline.” The talk will examine how the industry does not have a standardized format for data and approaches to define processes and leverage various techniques to make sense of this chaos.
- Derek Coombs, Director, Biostatistics and Statistical Programming, eClinical Solutions, will hold a discussion titled “Making Data Meaningful: Visualization for DSMB Monitoring.” The session will examine how data visualizations supporting DSMB monitoring can enable real-time data exploration for more efficient and meaningful reviews.
- Raj Indupuri, eClinical Solutions CEO, will give a presentation titled “AI-Powered Drug Development: Accelerating Trials with AI and Machine Learning.” The talk will examine new techniques for data management, including machine learning, AI and robotic process automation (RPA), and advanced algorithms that can help with data integration, analytics and enhanced data review.
About eClinical Solutions
eClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate their digital clinical initiatives. Our intelligent clinical data cloud and data services give our clients real-time, self-service access to all of their data from one centralized location; plus advanced analytics that promote smarter, faster business decisions. Find out more at eclinicalsol.com