Three Data Trends to Consider Now When Developing Your Decentralized Clinical Trial Strategy
Are you looking for ways to develop a robust clinical data management strategy for implementing decentralized clinical trials (DCTs)? The pressure will only increase as the push for rapid DCT adoption comes from all sides: the pandemic … technology … legislation ….
With DCTs here to stay, the way you capture, manage, and analyze data is more important than ever. And, with anticipation of legislation like the Diverse and Equitable Participation in Clinical Trials (DEPICT) Act aimed at boosting diversity in clinical trials, you also need to ensure better data from more representative/underserved populations. In this free webinar, you will learn how to update your clinical data strategy that ensures you can scale trials globally while decreasing the overall burden on sites and patients.
Ching Tian, Medable’s senior vice president, strategy and solutions, and Sherry Volk, eClinical Solutions’ principal portfolio lead, will explain the three key data trends shaping the industry now, so you can update your clinical data strategy to support enhanced DCT designs that drive better trial outcomes.
- An understanding of the approach that cross-functional clinical teams should take as you look to incorporate DCT designs into more trials
- Best practices and strategies for design, handling and optimizing data collection and management using DCT and modern platforms for data review and management
- New techniques and understanding to maximize the value of your DCT data
Who Will Benefit
- Data management/data sciences professionals
- Clinical operations/development professionals
- Biostatistics and programming professionals
- R&D IT/technology professionals
- Clinical analytics and reporting professionals
- Medical monitoring professionals
- Digital innovation professionals
- DCT professionals
Ching Tian, Medable’s senior vice president, strategy and solutions, has more than 25 years of clinical development experience at global biopharmaceutical companies and leading clinical research organizations (CROs). She has built and led functions in statistical programming, data management, pharmacovigilance innovation and early clinical operations. Driven by her passion for optimizing the clinical development processes through technology, Ms. Tian spearheaded enterprise technology initiatives as both an early adopter and a co-creator.
Sherry Volk brings more than 10 years of data management experience to her position as a principal portfolio lead at eClinical Solutions. She manages end-to-end delivery of data management services for portfolios and projects for eClinical customers and is responsible for designing optimized clinical data flows across systems. Ms. Volk has previous experience as a clinical data project manager at ICON plc where she oversaw the timelines of key data management activities across the study lifecycle.