LEVERAGING EXPERTISE, FUNCTION, AND DESIGN TO ENHANCE
THE CLINICAL TRIAL EXPERIENCE FOR SPONSOR, SITE, AND PATIENT.
ELECTRONIC DATA CAPTURE
eClinical Solutions specializes in combining technical and clinical expertise to guide life science companies through the optimal design, implementation, and use of electronic data capture (EDC). Combining years of experience with industry best practices, we provide the unrivaled support organizations need from start to finish—from full design, build and implementation to incorporating data standards and building global libraries.
Through the industry-leading platform, Medidata Clinical Cloud, eClinical Solutions offers organizations a simple and efficient technology that supports both EDC and clinical data management system (CDMS) functionalities. eClinical Solutions is uniquely qualified to support the implementation of Medidata Clinical Cloud products including Medidata Rave, Coder and Rave Safety Gateway.
- One of Medidata’s first Accredited Service partners, achieving accreditation in 2007
- Solely dedicated to the utilization of the Medidata Rave platform, enabling our personnel to leverage the software better than any other service provider
- Rigorous QA / QC processes to ensure zero defect deployments
- eClinical Solutions’ Data Managers participate in each implementation providing input on design ensuring ease of use from a clinical site perspective
The Medidata Rave platform utilizes a flexible design specifically developed to support the full extent of an organization’s clinical data capture processes, as well as the unique aspects of individual clinical trials, in any language.
Highly scalable and configurable, Medidata Rave can be customized to suit any organization’s business environment while maintaining the highest standards of reliability and service our partners have come to expect.
The key features of Medidata Rave Electronic Data Capture offer an array of benefits
- Full compliance with global regulatory requirements, including 21 CFR Part 11 e-signatures
- Web-based interface that works in any browser, on any computer
- Intuitive and easy-to-use, with integrated eLearning to ensure rapid user adoption and compliance
- No software to install or maintain at site
- Real-time edit checks—includes checking forms across visits and panels
- Highly configurable workflows and security permissions for clinical trial data entry, review and approval
- Full support for paper and hybrid studies
Learn more about Electronic Data Capture with eClinical Solutions.