At eClinical Solutions, we are passionate about helping the life sciences industry accelerate clinical development and adopt new technologies that improve data quality, provider faster insights, and enable better decision making to develop faster new therapies for patients around the globe. The elluminate®️ platform was designed with this goal in mind and to facilitate the work of data managers, clinical programmers, clinical operations leaders, medical monitors, data scientists, and biostatisticians.
We are so appreciative of the many clients who have trusted us with their most critical asset, their data, and this December we are bringing together elluminate users in a new conference, elluminate Engage. This invite-only conference will focus on client case studies where end users share best practices and lessons learned as they roll out the elluminate platform. Our expertise in data management also means that attendees can expect insightful sessions on the development and implementation of successful digital data strategies. We will also share new technologies and capabilities that will be available within elluminate over the coming year to help increase both data quality and productivity. eCS will also unveil preliminary results from the survey conducted in conjunction with Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development.
From Tuesday, December 3 to Thursday, December 5, we will be welcoming data management and clinical trial experts to participate in panels that will help companies prepare for digital transformation and facilitate an easy transition. The keynote address will be delivered by Nandish Poluru, Head of Technology for Global Drug Development Operations, Biometrics and Data Sciences, and Digital Health at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Other featured client and industry speakers will include:
- David Weigand, Director, Clinical Data Reporting and Analytics, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Raj Indupuri, CEO, eClinical Solutions
- Manny Lazaro, VP, Head of Clinical Operations, Jounce Therapeutics
- John Keilty, Chief Data Sciences Officer, Decibel Therapeutics
- Amy Wanamaker, Program Clinical Data Manager, Neon Therapeutics
- Beth Harper, Workforce Innovation Officer, Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- Michael Wilkinson, Study Manager, Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
- Bob O’Connor, Associate Director, Clinical Data Systems, Agios Pharmaceuticals
- Sean McNiff, Associate Director, Clinical Programming, bluebird bio
Topics that will be covered include:
- Navigating the Digital Health Revolution
- Technology Architecture Powering Life Sciences Digital Transformation
- Optimizing Digital Data Strategy
- Making the Most of Mapper for Data Ingestion & Mapping
- Leveraging a Clinical Data Hub for Rapid Study Startup
- Maximizing Clinical Data Analytics for Enhanced Data Review
- Optimizing Clinical Trial Operations Analytics
The conference will include networking and elluminate demos as well as sessions on digital data strategy, elluminate adoption and onboarding.
Throughout this event, the Royal Sonesta Boston Hotel in Cambridge, MA will become a hub for clinical technology innovations, with clients coming from across the country to discuss all things elluminate. Our goal is to deliver an exceptional and personalized experience to every attendee and to provide numerous opportunities to network with and learn from colleagues across the industry facing similar challenges and to find new and better solutions, together. For all of the exciting updates about elluminate Engage and for information on how to register, visit the event page.